Friday, April 15, 2016

My Guitar Collection

guitar and ampGuitarists are a strange breed. Some of us only have one or two guitars. We find that special instrument and never look back.  Some of us are obsessive collectors needing one of each kind in every color.   Some of us are players and collectors who cherish both the special one that you always come back to but still have a few on the side for some variety.

 While  you can only play one at a time, each guitar does have a unique voice.  Some are dark, some are bright, some just look cool, but all of them are part of the family.

Each one has a personality of it's own that requires  special attention. Some are easy to play, some are challenging.  Some are versatile, some are very specific, but all of these are mine and I am going to share with you my weapons of choice.

Here are the guitars I use in my various endeavors from recording to gigs to just sitting around the house noodling.






No comments:

Post a Comment